Ask a Question
WONDERS OF THE WEST
7 days / 6 nights
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon - Los Angeles - Universal Studios
Yosemite National Park - San Francisco
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN LAS VEGAS - LIMO TOUR (D)
Arrive at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport to begin your West Coast tour. You will be met by our representative at the baggage claim area and transferred to your hotel.
Experience Paris Las Vegas, a French-themed casino hotel with a half-size Eiffel Tower, situated across the Strip from The Bellagio and in one of the best-rated locations in Las Vegas. Attractions within the hotel include an indoor Parisian street with live entertainment stages and shopping areas, plus a lounge with dueling pianos, nightclubs, and several restaurants.
Check in to the hotel after 4 PM (requests for early check in are at the hotel’s discretion and subject to availability at the time of arrival. Supplemental charges may apply for an early check in and should be paid at the front desk during check in)
After your dinner, explore the bright lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip in a stretch limousine where you’ll have an unobstructed view of the Vegas glitz and glamour. See the dazzling neon lights as you travel down The Strip and roll past casinos, wedding chapels and historic landmarks into the heart of downtown to see the breathtaking Fremont Street show. You will be vowed by 12 million LEDs flashing under a four-block-long canopy, complete with zip liners flying overhead. Make a regal entrance back at the hotel in the Limo once your tour is done.
Overnight in Las Vegas.
DAY 02: FREE DAY OR *OPTIONAL* GRAND CANYON TOUR (B, D)
Today is a free day to explore the attractions at Vegas on own.
If you have booked your Grand Canyon tour with us, breakfast will be packed for guests taking the Grand Canyon coach tours. If you are not visiting the Grand Canyon, we will hand out $20 cash per person towards breakfast.
You can choose to purchase one of the following optional Grand Canyon tours while booking your tour with us (the cost of the optional tours is not included in the tour price):
Optional Tour 1 : Grand Canyon West Rim COACH Tour with Skywalk ($193 per person)
Duration of Tour: 13-14 hours
Pick Up Time : 6 am from hotel
Your drive to Grand Canyon West will take you over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and into the state of Arizona. Make sure you have your camera ready for pictures of the dam, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River. There are three sections at Grand Canyon West: Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Hualapai Ranch. Eagle Point contains the most notable attraction, the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge that suspends 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon floor. There is a walking tour through authentic Native American dwellings, an amphitheater with live Native American performances from multiples tribes continuously throughout the day, and handmade Native American jewelry and crafts. The Hop-On-Hop-Off shuttle service will take you to the other points. At Guano Point, you can take the “Highpoint Hike,” which offers breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River , or you can eat lunch on the edge of the canyon. The last stop is the Hualapai Ranch where you enter the Wild West and enjoy western hospitality, cowboy entertainment, wagon rides, and more.
Optional Tour 2 : Grand Canyon West Rim Coach Tour with Skywalk and Helicopter & River Boat Tour ($389 per person)
Duration of Tour: 13-14 hours including 15 minute Helicopter ride over Canyon as well as a 15 minute Pontoon ride over the Colorado river.
Pick Up Time : 6 am from hotel
Includes all attractions in Optional Tour 1 plus a short helicopter ride and Canyon river boat ride. Soar like a golden eagle through the Grand Canyon past Guano Point, descending below the rim of the canyon to Quartermaster Point. This 15-20 minute flight provides sights and views of rock formations and the Colorado River only available with this exclusive tour. Also enjoy a 15 to 20 minute Pontoon ride on the Colorado River cutting through the Canyon walls
Optional Tour 3 : Air/Ground Tour of Grand Canyon West Rim with Skywalk ($349 per person)
Duration of Tour: 6 hours from hotel to hotel
Pick Up Time : Depends on flight time available
Fly like an executive on a deluxe flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim aboard an elite airplane. At the Grand Canyon you can walk out on the glass-bottom Skywalk and you will visit Eagle Point and Guano Point.
Extension: Add a 10-min helicopter ride over the Canyon and a 15-min boat ride on the Colorado river for an additional $156 per person
Optional Tour 4 : Air and Ground Tour of Grand Canyon South Rim ($365 per person)
Duration of Tour: 10 hours from Hotel to Hotel
Pick Up Time : Early morning tour. Depends on availability
Fly like an executive on a deluxe flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim aboard an elite airplane. You will be picked up from the Vegas hotel & taken to Boulder city terminal where you will be checked in for your flight to South Rim. Your flight time is approximately 75 minutes flying over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead & Colorado River. After you land at the South terminal of the Canyon, a shuttle will take you to the Grand Canyon National Park. Enjoy a pristine view of the Canyon, enjoying nature at its best. Explore the many hidden view points on your own. Packed lunch is included in the cost.
Extension: Add a 25-min helicopter ride over the Canyon for an additional $170 per person
ADDITIONAL INFO FOR AIR/GROUND TOURS:
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Children under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age will be required at the time of check-in. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- There is an additional fuel surcharge of $15 per person to be paid at the time of check-in.
In the evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at the nearby Indian restaurant located at a walking distance from the hotel. Overnight in Las Vegas.
DAY 03: LAS VEGAS - LOS ANGELES - SIGHTSEEING (B, D)
Check out from the hotel and after breakfast, transfer to Los Angeles. Enjoy some retail therapy at Ontario Mills, one of the top shopping and tourist destinations in Southern California. Shop at famous brands including J.Crew Factory, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Abercrombie Fitch Outlet, Nike Factory Store and much more. Lunch on own.
Upon arrival in Los Angeles, visit the OUE Skyspace, California’s tallest open-air observation deck situated nearly 1,000 feet above the ground and the premiere destination for panoramic, 360-degree views of Los Angeles. You will be guided through a multi-dimensional, interactive experience, featuring unobstructed views, dynamic design and surprise thrills. You can also slide from one level of the building to another to get a glimpse of the city in all its visual glory.
Proceed on an expert guided tour of Los Angeles with our experienced tour guide. Drive through many famous attractions, including the Avenue of Stars, Dolby theater and Rodeo Drive. Get your picture of the famous Hollywood sign from one of the vantage points.
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant before checking into your hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight in Los Angeles.
DAY 04: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Universal Studios to enjoy a full day at the park. This sprawling amusement park with its thrilling theme rides, restaurants and shows also has one of the oldest real working movie studio in use and offers a unique & fun filled experience for the whole family. A trip to Universal Studios is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park.
Leave the park in the afternoon (at approximately 3 pm) to proceed to Bakersfield, CA. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant on the way. Overnight in Bakersfield.
DAY 05: YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK - SAN FRANCISCO (B, D)
After breakfast, enjoy a scenic drive to Yosemite National Park (approximately 5 hours).
Yosemite National Park is the “Crown Jewel” of the United States National Parks system and one of the nation's most popular parks. The jaw-dropping head-turner of America’s national parks, and a Unesco World Heritage site, Yosemite is a visual feast of wild landscapes, beautiful vistas, and spectacular natural beauty. Its granite cliffs, great waterfalls, clear streams, Sequoia groves, pristine lakes and meadows inspire a sense of awe and reverence, and garner the devotion of all who enter - four million visitors wend their way to the country’s third-oldest national park annually.
Marvel at the breathtaking beauty around you and learn about the history, wildlife and geology of Yosemite Valley’s most famous sights. Sit back, relax and discover Yosemite National Park’s incredible scenery and hidden secrets.
After the tour, drive to San Mateo (approximately 4.5 hours) and check in to the hotel. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant en route. Overnight in the San Francisco Bay Area.
DAY 06: SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTSEEING WITH CRUISE (B, D)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to San Francisco for a full day tour of the city that is considered by many to be the most beautiful city in America.
Take the San Francisco Bay Cruise, an exciting cruise of the bay sailing past historical and breathtaking sights such as the Golden Gate bridge, Alcatraz island, Downtown, Marina etc.
Go on an expert guided city tour visiting the famous landmarks of the city including Fisherman’s Wharf, Nob hill, Financial district, Lombard Street, China Town and Golden Gate Bridge Park.
Enjoy an exciting ride on the famous San Francisco cable car, the world’s last manually operated Cable car system, for a ride like no other in the world (if operational).
Enjoy a spectacular view of San Francisco from Twin peaks, the two prominent hills with an elevation of about 925 feet (282 m) located near the geographic center of San Francisco and offering one of the best views of the city.
End the tour with a visit to The Flyer SF at Pier 39 for a fun and exciting interactive experience with the whole group.
Later, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant before returning to your hotel. Overnight in San Francisco.
DAY 07: SAN FRANCISCO – DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Breakfast is not available if you are taking an early flight.
• Price per person is based on two adults traveling together and sharing a room.
• 15% price reduction will apply to third and fourth adults occupying a room.
• Single travelers will have to pay an additional $400 single supplement.
• Child (2 - 11 years) must share a room with adults.
• There is no charge for infants (0 - 23 months) to join the tour.
• Maximum occupancy per room is four persons (including infants). See the FAQ for information on room types and occupancy rules.
• Travelers are allowed one piece of luggage per person (big suitcase) and one carry on.
• Dinners will be at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option.
• Dinners are laid out buffet style, except JAIN meals, which will be brought to the table.
• Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
• Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
• Any special disability requirements should be made aware at the time of booking. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but cannot be held responsible in the event we are unable to do so.
• Surcharge of $15 per person is applicable for bookings made less than 10 days prior to tour departure
• There is no refund for any missed portion of the tour.
• Please note that some of the rooms may not have coffee/tea makers. Assigning rooms is at Hotel’s discretion.
• Wi-Fi Internet service is provided by the Hotels and Coach company (available in 55 seater coaches only). We are not responsible for any lapse in service.
• Grand Canyon tours are operated on SIC basis by local suppliers and are subject to cancellation or delays due to lack of passenger count, weather, etc. OpenWinds shall not be responsible for any missed portions of the tour caused by operational delays. In the event your Grand Canyon tour is cancelled by the operator, you will receive a refund. OpenWinds shall not be responsible for providing alternative tour arrangements when the operator cancels the tour.
• The routing of this Tour may be amended due to operational reasons. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Cancellation and Refunds
• Customers who cancel at least 21 days prior to departure will receive a 100% refund.
• Customers who cancel 20-7 days prior to departure can choose to either receive a 50% refund or receive a voucher for 100% of the payment made. The voucher can be used as payment towards booking a tour of similar or higher value. It must be redeemed for reserving a tour departing in the same year as your original date of departure.
• No refund will be provided to customers who cancel less than 7 days prior to departure or were a no-show.
• A fee of $50 will be charged to process a cancellation.
LAS VEGAS : Paris Las Vegas or similar
LOS ANGELES : Hilton Glendale or similar
BAKERSFIELD : Hampton Inn & Suites or similar
SAN FRANCISCO : San Mateo Marriott or similar
Limo Tour of Las Vegas
Grand Canyon Tour (optional)
Shopping at Ontario Mills Outlet
OUE Skyspace with Slide in Los Angeles
Guided City Tour Of Los Angeles, Hollywood, Sunset Blvd, Avenue Of The Stars, Rodeo Drive, Etc.
Universal Studios (10 a.m - 3 p.m)
Yosemite National Park
San Francisco Bay Cruise
Guided City Tour Of San Francisco - Golden Gate Bridge, China Town, Lombard St. Downtown, Financial District Etc
Free time at Fisherman's Wharf (if time permits)
Cable Car Ride (when operational)
The Flyer SF
Note: Third and fourth adults occupying a room will get price reduction of 15%. Single travelers will have to pay an additional $400 supplement
Airport transfers (on private basis from LAS and by hotel shuttle to SFO)
5 American Buffet Breakfasts and 1 Packed Breakfast (or $20 cash)
6 sumptuous Indian Dinners (veg/jain/non veg)
Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary
Free Wi-Fi Internet at Hotels
Tour will be conducted in a Bus or Van depending upon the number of people on the tour
What's Not Included
Domestic or International Airfare
Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
Any other items not mentioned in this itinerary
Travel and Medical Insurance
Tips To The Driver