6 days / 5 nights
Toronto - Niagara Falls - Kingston
Ottawa - Quebec City - Montreal
Price per person
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN TORONTO - SIGHTSEEING (D)
Welcome to Toronto, Canada's largest and most cosmopolitan city. Upon arrival, you will be picked up and transferred to the hotel. Check into hotel (after 3 PM)
Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby. Your tour director will prepare you for your upcoming adventure.. Enjoy a fabulous Indian dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant.
Depart for the night tour of Toronto, where you will enjoy breathtaking views of the city and the harbor. See the city’s most important landmarks, explore our favorite hidden corners, and hear the stories behind these significant sites. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 : NIAGARA FALLS (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Niagara Falls. The drive to Niagara Falls will have you hugging Lake Ontario as you make your way around the Golden Horseshoe passing through vineyards and rich farmlands. Stop by the Niagara-on-the-Lake, a lovely small town right where the mouth of the Niagara River flows into Lake Ontario, to enjoy a brief tour of a winery. You will also have a quick photo stop at the famous Floral Clock.
Arrive at Niagara Falls to experience the unforgettable Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise! See the raging currents and hear the deafening thunder as you get close to the Falls. Feel the refreshing mist of 600,000 gallons of water falling before your eyes every second while you are taken into the center of the swirling mist.
Get up close and personal with Journey Behind the Falls, which takes you closer to the waters of Niagara Falls than you thought possible. Visitors descend 150 ft. by elevator, where a short tunnel gives access to two outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. Experience the awesome spectacle of one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crashing down to the basin below. During summer daylight hours, over 2,800 cubic meters of water thunders over the brink every second, traveling 65 kilometers per hour!
Visit the Skylon Tower, the legendary landmark in Niagara Falls, Canada. One of the most iconic Niagara Falls attractions, the tower soars 775 feet above the Niagara gorge and offers spectacular, unobstructed panoramic views of both the Canadian and American sides of Niagara Falls.
After dinner at an Indian restaurant, drive back to Toronto. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 : 1000 ISLANDS CRUISE - OTTAWA (B, D)
After breakfast, check out and drive towards Ottawa (3 hours). En-route, have a quick stop at The Big Apple, a roadside venue featuring counter-serve dining, a country store, mini golf and kiddie train rides.
Next, stop at Kingston, a Canadian city on Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Cataraqui and St. Lawrence rivers. Often called the 'Limestone City,' Kingston is stocked with clunky halls of hand-cut stone and prim Victorian mansions. Added to the slew of interesting museums and historical sites are the pretty waterfront location and vibrant, colorful gardens. You will have some free time to explore the town on own and have lunch.
Continue to Rockport, where you will board the cruise to enjoy spectacular views of the 1000 Islands. Explore island culture as you glide past opulent cottages, natural landmarks and elaborate castles. In addition to the wonderful homes and cottages, the area is now part of a UNESCO protected biosphere due to the unique flora and fauna, and is famous among scuba divers because of its crystal clear water and more than 200 shipwrecks.
After the cruise, proceed to Ottawa. After some free time for shopping, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Ottawa.
DAY 04 : OTTAWA SIGHTSEEING - MONTREAL SIGHTSEEING (B, D)
After breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of Ottawa with an expert guide, visiting famous landmarks such as Parliament Hill, the architecturally stunning National Gallery, and the lovely Rideau Canal, which cuts through the city, offering boating in the summer and ice-skating in the winter. The city is compact, clean and offers a gratifying taste of Canadian culture and hospitality.
After lunch (on own), drive to Montreal. Upon arrival, visit the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal. The tour provides an ideal introduction to the history of Notre-Dame Parish, the building of the church, key architectural features and the many works of art that adorn the building. A masterpiece of Gothic Revival architecture, Notre-Dame Basilica was built between 1824 and 1829. The magnificent wood interior and the boldly modern design of the Notre-Dame-du-Sacré-Coeur Chapel captivate hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. Paintings, sculptures and stained-glass windows illustrate biblical passages as well as 350 years of parish history.
Montréal is a slice of old Europe in a montage of contemporary design. Proceed on a guided city tour of Montreal with an expert guide as you take in the photogenic 18th-century facades of Old Montréal and visit famous attractions such as Olympia Park, and St Joseph's Oratory.
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Montreal.
DAY 05 : QUEBEC CITY DAY TRIP (B, D)
After breakfast, proceed to Quebec City (3 hours).
After lunch (on own), proceed on a guided city tour of Quebec City with an expert guide. This beautiful city preserves the soul of the province and its French Canadian identity. It also happens to be one of North America’s oldest and most magnificent settlements. Its picturesque Old Town is a Unesco World Heritage site, a living museum of narrow cobblestone streets, 17th- and 18th-century houses and soaring church spires, with the splendid Château Frontenac towering above it all. The city presents more than a glimmer of Old Europe in its classic bistros, sidewalk cafes and manicured squares.
Drive back to Montreal. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Montreal.
DAY 06 : MONTREAL - DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel (before 11 am) and transfer to the airport via the complimentary hotel shuttle for departure. The shuttle operates from 5AM to 9PM.
If you have an early flight & the shuttle is not operational, please take a cab on own. Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
• Price per person is based on two adults traveling together and sharing a room.
• 20% price reduction will apply to third and fourth adults occupying a room.
• Single travelers will have to pay an additional $300 single supplement.
• The equivalent price in INR is calculated at the prevailing exchange rate.
• Child (2 - 11 years) must share a room with adults.
• There is no charge for infants (0 - 23 months) to join the tour.
• Maximum occupancy per room is four persons (including infants). See the FAQ for information on room types and occupancy rules.
• Travelers are allowed one piece of luggage per person (big suitcase) and one carry on.
• For small groups (less than 10 guests), the tour manager will be driving the group.
• Dinners will be at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option.
• Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
• Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
• In the summer, you might experience beautiful warm summer weather but it is possible to have winter conditions in any season. Please bring along comfortable walking or hiking shoes and jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, insect repellent and hand sanitizer.
• In the Fall, since we don't do any special activities on our tour, we recommend bringing along winter lightweight footwear that effectively keeps your feet dry and warm, winter jacket, a warm cap and gloves, sunglasses and hand sanitizer.
• Any special disability requirements should be made aware at the time of booking. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but cannot be held responsible in the event we are unable to do so.
• Surcharge of $15 per person is applicable for bookings made less than 10 days prior to tour departure
• There is no refund for any missed portion of the tour.
• Please note that some of the rooms may not have coffee/tea makers. Assigning rooms is at Hotel’s discretion.
• Wi-Fi Internet service is provided by the Hotels and Coach company (available in 55 seater coaches only). We are not responsible for any lapse in service.
• In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of similar category .
• Tour is operated by OpenWinds fully licensed and qualified tour operator partner.
• The routing of this Tour may be amended due to operational reasons. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
• 20% of the tour cost if cancellation request is received more than 30 calendar days prior to departure
• 50% of the tour cost if cancellation request is received between 11 and 30 calendar days prior to departure
• 100% of the tour cost if cancellation request is received within 11 days of departure
• All cancellations will incur an additional processing fee of $100
"My parents really enjoyed their trip. They could not stop talking about it. They loved the Indian food and the interesting places they got to visit. They also liked the friendly tour guide. We would definitely recommend you to our friends and family."
Mr. N. Ahir (California)
2020 Tour Dates
JUNE 5, 19
JULY 3, 17, 31
AUGUST 14, 28
SEPTEMBER 11, 25
TORONTO : Radisson Suites Toronto Airport
OTTAWA : The Westin Ottawa
MONTREAL : Embassy Suites Montreal Airport
Guided City Tour of Toronto
Niagara Falls Canada
Winery Tour, Niagara-on-the-Lake
Journey Behind the Falls
Photo Stop at Kingston
1000 Island Cruise at Rockport
Guided City Tour of Ottawa
Notre dame Basilica Montreal
Guided City Tour of Montreal
Guided City Tour of Quebec City
Note: Third and fourth adults occupying a room will get price reduction of 20%. Single travelers will have to pay an additional $300 supplement
Airport transfers (on private basis from YYZ and by hotel shuttle to YUL)
5 American Buffet Breakfasts
5 sumptuous Indian Dinners (veg/jain/non veg)
Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary
Free Wi-Fi Internet at Hotels
Hindi-speaking Indian Tour Director
Tour will be conducted in a 55 seater/22 seater/15 seater Bus or Van depending upon the number of people on the tour
What's Not Included
Domestic or International Airfare
Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
Any other items not mentioned in this itinerary
Travel and Medical Insurance
Tips To The Driver: $18 per person for the entire tour. Should be handed over to the tour director on Day 1. This cannot be pre-paid.
Domestic/International flights are not included in the tour cost. Travelers are free to book their flights on own with any airline of their choice. Please note that pickup from the airport is available on complimentary basis only for passengers arriving by flight.
Arrive on Friday at Toronto International Airport (YYZ) and depart from Montreal International Airport (YUL) on Wednesday the following week.
The preferred time of arrival at Toronto is between 1 pm and 4 pm. If you arrive later than 4:30 pm, you may miss the itinerary scheduled for the day