CLASSIC EAST CANADA
6-day group tour of Toronto, Niagara Falls, Kingston, Ottawa, Quebec City, and Montreal
From Toronto to Montreal
Departure: Saturdays from Toronto
Embark on a 6-day journey through the captivating beauty of eastern Canada. Experience the power of nature's masterpiece, witness historical treasures, embrace the seat of power, wander through enchanting streets, and indulge in vibrant culture. Travel with a like-minded group, indulge in local cuisine, and create lifelong memories in this extraordinary Canadian adventure.
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN TORONTO
Upon arrival in Toronto International airport (YYZ), you will take the hotel shuttle to transfer to the hotel. Check in after 3 PM.
Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 p.m. in the hotel lobby. Your tour director will prepare you for your upcoming adventure. Enjoy a fabulous Indian dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant.
Depart for the night tour of Toronto, where you will enjoy breathtaking views of the city and the harbor. See the city’s most important landmarks, explore our favorite hidden corners, and hear the stories behind these significant sites. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Accommodation, 2 Nights
Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Center.
DAY 02 : NIAGARA FALLS DAY TRIP
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Niagara Falls. Stop by the Niagara-on-the-Lake, a lovely small town near Lake Ontario, to enjoy a brief tour of a winery. You will also have a quick photo stop at the famous Floral Clock.
Arrive at Niagara Falls to experience the unforgettable Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise! Hear the deafening thunder as you get close to the Falls. Feel the refreshing mist of 600,000 gallons of water falling before your eyes every second while you are taken into the center of the swirling mist. Experience the Journey Behind the Falls, which takes you closer to the waters of Niagara Falls than you thought possible. Descend 150 ft. by elevator, where a short tunnel gives access to two outdoor observation decks located directly behind the Falls.
Visit the Skylon Tower, the legendary landmark in Niagara Falls, Canada, to get spectacular panoramic views of both the Canadian and American sides of Niagara Falls. After dinner at an Indian restaurant, drive back to Toronto. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 : KINGSTON - OTTAWA
After breakfast, check out and drive towards Ottawa (3 hours). En-route, stop at The Big Apple - a roadside venue featuring counter-serve dining, a country store, mini golf and kiddie train rides.
Arrive in Kingston. Often called the 'Limestone City,' Kingston is stocked with clunky halls of hand-cut stone and prim Victorian mansions, in addition to a pretty waterfront location and vibrant, colorful gardens. You will have some free time to explore the town on own and have lunch. Continue to Rockport, where you will board the cruise to enjoy spectacular views of the 1000 Islands. Explore island culture as you glide past opulent cottages, natural landmarks and elaborate castles. After the cruise, proceed to Ottawa. After some free time for shopping, enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Ottawa.
Accommodation, 1 Night
Delta Hotels Ottawa City Center.
DAY 04 : OTTAWA SIGHTSEEING - MONTREAL
After breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of Ottawa with an expert guide, visiting famous landmarks such as Parliament Hill, the architecturally stunning National Gallery, and the lovely Rideau Canal, which cuts through the city, offering boating in the summer and ice-skating in the winter. The city is compact, clean and offers a gratifying taste of Canadian culture and hospitality.
After lunch, drive to Montreal. Upon arrival, visit the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal. The tour provides an ideal introduction to the history of Notre-Dame Parish, the building of the church, key architectural features and the many works of art that adorn the building. A masterpiece of Gothic Revival architecture, the magnificent wood interior and the boldly modern design of the Notre-Dame-du-Sacré-Coeur Chapel captivate hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
Proceed on a guided city tour of Montreal with an expert guide as you take in the photogenic 18th-century facades of Old Montréal and visit famous attractions such as Olympia Park, and St Joseph's Oratory. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Montreal.
Accommodation, 2 Nights
Sheraton Montréal Airport.
DAY 05 : QUEBEC CITY DAY TRIP
After breakfast, proceed to Quebec City (3 hours).
Visit Motmertency Falls, a majestic natural wonder located in the heart of the wilderness. Experience the awe-inspiring sight as the cascading waters create a mesmerizing display, making it a must-visit destination for nature enthusiasts and adventure seekers alike.
After lunch, proceed on a guided city tour of Quebec City with an expert guide. This beautiful city preserves the soul of the province and its French Canadian identity. It also happens to be one of North America’s oldest and most magnificent settlements. Its picturesque Old Town is a Unesco World Heritage site, a living museum of narrow cobblestone streets, 17th- and 18th-century houses and soaring church spires, with the splendid Château Frontenac towering above it all. The city presents more than a glimmer of Old Europe in its classic bistros, sidewalk cafes and manicured squares. Drive back to Montreal. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Montreal.
DAY 06 : DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check out of the hotel (before 11 am) and transfer to Montreal International Airport (YUL) via the complimentary hotel shuttle for departure. The shuttle operates from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.. If you have an early flight & the shuttle is not operational, please take a cab on own. Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
Things to Carry:
Raincoat or Umbrella (One for each guest).
Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
Tour Voucher containing essential contact numbers.
Credit card on the guest's name - Hotels accept International credit/debit cards such as Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover card for any incidental charges. The hotel will release the hold from the credit card within three weeks if there are no incidental charges. At checkout, guests should request a zero balance statement. If paying cash at the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
- For passenger comfort, travel light (recommended luggage: One carry-on and One International size suitcase). The coach can accommodate only one large and one small bag per person.
- Hotel check-in time is 4 p.m., while check-out is 11 a.m.
- Porterage/Baggage Handling is not included. Guests requiring this service can contact the respective Hotel's bell desk and pay for it.
- The standard room features a king-size bed, with a maximum occupancy of 4 guests per room. Rooms accommodating three or four guests will be arranged with two double beds. Please note that the availability of bed types cannot be guaranteed and is subject to the hotel's availability. Rollaway beds are not permitted in rooms with two beds. Hotel pricing includes room rate, taxes, and breakfast (if applicable). Guests are responsible for any additional incidentals incurred at the Hotel.
- Availability of water bottles and kettles in hotels is not guaranteed.
- In certain cases, due to the dynamic nature of travel, the final selection of hotels might be subject to change to a similar alternative. We strive to ensure the best accommodations and will promptly update any alterations closer to the tour date.
- Hotels are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, government regulations, or orders; in such cases, passengers will be notified.
- Restaurants within walking distance from hotels at select locations. Seating on the bus is first come, first served.
- Coach size varies based on passenger numbers: 15-seater/25-seater/30-seater/55-seater. For van tours below 15 passengers, the Driver acts as a Tour leader.
- We are committed to inclusivity and strive to cater to the needs of all travelers. Unfortunately, the existing tour arrangements do not support assistance for guests with mobility impairments or those in need of wheelchair access, except for the accommodation of lightweight manual wheelchairs that can be stowed in the luggage hold, provided a family member accompanies to assist.
- Groups of 15 or less will have set menu Breakfast and Dinner (no buffet), brought to the table. Guests are requested to follow restaurant guidelines.
- We recommend booking flights with refundable fares and purchasing trip cancellation and interruption protection to help protect your travel arrangements against the unexpected.
- Political and religious discussions are discouraged during travel. This vacation package is open to everyone.
- Weather may vary depending on the travel month; ensure weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
2024 TOUR DATES
Guided City Tour of Toronto
Niagara Falls Canada
Journey Behind the Falls
Photo stop at Kingston
Thousand Island Cruise at Rockport
Guided City Tour of Ottawa
Notre dame Basilica Church
Guided City Tour of Montreal
Guided City of Quebec City
Toronto: Delta Hotels Toronto Airport
Ottawa: Delta Hotels Ottawa City Center
Montreal: Sheraton Montréal Airport
5 nights in 4-star hotels.
5 continental breakfasts.
5 Indian dinners (choice of veg, non-veg & Jain).
Airport transfers via hotel shuttle in Toronto and Montreal. If shuttle is not operating, guests will need to take a cab from/to airport on own.
Tour director (will meet at 6 p.m. on Day 1 and stay with the group until the end of Day 5).
Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary.
Tour will be conducted in a coach, minibus, or van depending upon the number of guests. For groups with less than 10 guests, the tour manager will drive the vehicle.
Wi-Fi at Hotels.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Domestic or International flights, Lunches (international vegetarian options will be available), Travel Insurance, Optional activities, Tips (CAD 5 per day), Porterage and other services.
Price per guest is in USD and based on accommodation for two adults in a double room.
Single travelers have to pay a $500 single room supplement to ensure a private room.
Children (2-9 years) will receive a 25% reduction in the tour price.
Three or four adults sharing a room will receive a 10% reduction in the tour price.
1. Cost of pre-night stay in Toronto: $95 per person (double occupancy) / $80 person (triple occupancy). Single room cost is $196. Breakfast is not included. Price is valid for one night stay only.
2. Cost of post-night stay in Montreal: $90 per person (double occupancy) / $80 per person (triple occupancy). Single room cost is $195. Breakfast is not included. Price is valid for one night stay only.
Guests can book their flights on own with any airline of their choice. Suggested timings for arrival and departure are as follows:
Arrive in Toronto International Airport (YYZ) on Day 1 (Saturday) before 4 p.m. and depart from Montreal International airport (YUL) anytime on Day 6 (Thursday).
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Booking: A $250 deposit per guest is required to reserve a place on the tour. The remaining balance must be paid at least 45 days prior to departure.
Cancellation: Reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 35 days before the scheduled tour date. For cancellations made between 34 and 22 days before the tour, we can offer a 50% refund. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 21 days or less prior to tour departure.
Surcharge: A supplementary charge of $50 per person ($100 for single occupancy) is levied for bookings confirmed within ten days of the tour date. Additional charges may apply in cases where hotels are fully booked.
Please familiarize yourself with OpenWinds booking, payment, and refund conditions.