GALA EAST COAST
7-day group tour of New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Harrisburg, Hershey, Corning, and Niagara Falls
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN NEW YORK - TIMES SQUARE
Arrive at JFK airport. Meet our representative and transfer to your hotel in Manhattan. Check in to the hotel after 4 p.m. (requests for early check in are at the hotel’s discretion and subject to availability at the time of arrival).
Meet your tour director at 7 p.m. in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Spend some time at Times Square before enjoying a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Enjoy more time at Times Square on your own before returning to the hotel for overnight stay.
Accommodation, 2 Nights
New York Marriott Marquis.
DAY 02 : NEW YORK CITY SIGHTSEEING
After a delicious breakfast at an Indian restaurant, visit SUMMIT One Vanderbilt at the top of midtown Manhattan’s tallest skyscraper, where you will find one of the best views of the city, from rare up-close views of the Chrysler Building to the Empire State Building and Central Park. Your experience begins with an atmospheric elevator ride to the 91st floor where you’re greeted by a massive, mirrored room that looks out over New York City. You can also check out Levitation, a glass skybox that lets you feel as if you’re floating one-thousand feet above Madison Avenue.
Take a ferry ride from Battery Park to the Liberty Park and visit the famous Statue of Liberty. Have lunch at Liberty Island.
Next, go on a City Tour of New York with an experienced tour guide. The drive-by tour of the bustling city covers the 9/11 Memorial, United Nations Organization, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, The Vessel (Hudson Yard), Brooklyn Bridge, and Apple Store, with several planned photo stops along the way.
In the evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 03 : SHOPPING - PHILADELPHIA - WASHINGTON D.C
Commence your day with a flavorful breakfast at an Indian restaurant. Afterwards, venture to The Mills at Jersey Gardens, an expansive shopping destination comprising over 200 stores, offering an array of shopping choices. Embrace the flexibility to enjoy a diverse range of dining options for lunch in the mall's food court, catering to various tastes and preferences.
Depart for Philadelphia (2 hours). Upon arrival, enjoy an entertaining guided tour of the city. See the city's important sites and landmarks on your tour route, as your expert guide mixes fun and history into an interactive tour experience.
Drive to Washington D.C (3.5 hours). Enjoy a sumptuous dinner en route at an Indian restaurant before checking into your hotel. Overnight stay in Washington D.C.
Accommodation, 1 Night
Marriott Tysons Corner.
DAY 04 : WASHINGTON D.C SIGHTSEEING - HARRISBURG
Enjoy an expert guided city tour of Washington DC, where you will visit the famous sights of the capital city such as the iconic White House and the Jefferson, Lincoln, Washington and Vietnam Veterans Memorials.
Visit the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, a prestigious museum that holds the world's most extensive collection of natural history specimens and human artifacts including the remains of dinosaurs and tools used by early man.
Proceed to the National Harbor for an exciting experience at DC - The Capital Wheel. Revel in a smooth and scenic ride reaching 180ft high above the river, providing an awe-inspiring bird's eye perspective of the breathtaking Potomac River.
Drive to Harrisburg (2.5 hours). Enjoy a sumptuous dinner en route at an Indian restaurant before checking in to the hotel.
Overnight stay in Harrisburg.
Accommodation, 1 Night
Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey.
DAY 05 : CAPITOL TOUR - HERSHEY - CORNING - NIAGARA FALLS
Tour the Capitol of Pennsylvania in downtown Harrisburg. The State Capitol is often referred to as a "palace of art" because of its many sculptures, murals and stained-glass windows, most of which are Pennsylvania themed. (Guided tour is subject to availability and timing).
Visit Hershey's Chocolate World where you can embark on an exhilarating chocolate ride that transports you to the very origin of chocolate making. Enjoy the delightful and interactive journey, unwrapping the adventure of chocolate creation.
After lunch, drive to Corning to check out the world’s most comprehensive Glass collection at the Corning Museum of Glass.
Proceed to Niagara Falls (3 hours). En route, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant. Upon arrival, experience the magic of Niagara Falls at night, where you can see the Falls lit up in the colors of the rainbow. Check in to the hotel for overnight in Niagara Falls.
Accommodation, 2 Nights
Sheraton Niagara Falls.
DAY 06 : NIAGARA FALLS SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast at hotel, walk to the world famous Niagara Falls for a true American experience. Spend the rest of the day taking in the spectacular beauty of the Falls through a variety of attractions and activities that are safe for children of all ages.
Visit the Niagara Adventure Theater and watch an IMAX show on the myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world. Experience the unforgettable Maid of the Mist boat tour, America’s most amazing boat ride since 1846! See the raging currents and hear the deafening thunder as you get close to the Falls.
Opening date for the Maid of the Mist boat ride depends on ice conditions. Check the attraction's website for the latest information on their operating schedule.
Get up close and personal with the Falls with the Cave of the Winds trip, which takes you closer to the waters of Niagara Falls than you thought possible.
Indulge in a relaxed lunch at one of the diverse restaurants in the food court. Afterwards, enjoy a leisurely evening exploring the surroundings at your own pace. Conclude your day with a pleasant walk to the Indian restaurant to savor a delightful meal!
Overnight stay in Niagara Falls.
There will be no bus available in the evening as the hotel and restaurant are at an easy walking distance to the park.
DAY 07 : DEPARTURE
Check out of the hotel before 11 a.m. and transfer to Buffalo airport for your departure. Your driver will pick you up from the hotel based on your departure flight timing.
Things to Carry:
Raincoat or Umbrella (One for each guest).
Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
Tour Voucher containing essential contact numbers.
Credit card on the guest's name - Hotels accept International credit/debit cards such as Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover card for any incidental charges. The hotel will release the hold from the credit card within three weeks if there are no incidental charges. At checkout, all guests receive a zero balance statement.
- For passenger comfort, travel light (recommended luggage: One carry-on and One International size suitcase). The coach can accommodate only one large and one small bag per person.
- Hotel check-in time is 4 p.m., while check-out is 11 a.m.
- Porterage/Baggage Handling is not included. Guests requiring this service can contact the respective Hotel's bell desk and pay for it.
- The standard room features a king-size bed, with a maximum occupancy of 4 guests per room. Rooms accommodating three or four guests will be arranged with two double beds. Please note that the availability of bed types cannot be guaranteed and is subject to the hotel's availability. Rollaway beds are not permitted in rooms with two beds. Hotel pricing includes room rate, taxes, and breakfast (if applicable). Guests are responsible for any additional incidentals incurred at the Hotel.
- Availability of water bottles and kettles in hotels is not guaranteed.
- In certain cases, due to the dynamic nature of travel, the final selection of hotels might be subject to change to a similar alternative. We strive to ensure the best accommodations and will promptly update any alterations closer to the tour date.
- Hotels are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, government regulations, or orders; in such cases, passengers will be notified.
- Tour manager will meet the group in the hotel lobby at 7 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Restaurants within walking distance from hotels at select locations. Seating on the bus is first come, first served.
- Coach size varies based on passenger numbers: 15-seater/25-seater/30-seater/55-seater. For van tours below 15 passengers, the Driver acts as a Tour leader.
- We are committed to inclusivity and strive to cater to the needs of all travelers. Unfortunately, the existing tour arrangements do not support assistance for guests with mobility impairments or those in need of wheelchair access, except for the accommodation of lightweight manual wheelchairs that can be stowed in the luggage hold, provided a family member accompanies to assist.
- Groups of 15 or less will have set menu Breakfast and Dinner (no buffet), brought to the table. Guests are requested to follow restaurant guidelines.
- We recommend booking flights with refundable fares and purchasing trip cancellation and interruption protection to help protect your travel arrangements against the unexpected.
- Political and religious discussions are discouraged during travel. This vacation package is open to everyone.
- Weather may vary depending on the travel month; ensure weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
From New York to Niagara Falls
Departure: Thursdays from New York
From big city bustle in New York to a slice of history in the National Capital, this 7-day trip captures the rollicking history and modern energy of the U.S East Coast. Experience the pulsating heart of New York City, explore the great museums of Washington DC, and get soaked on the boat at Niagara Falls while enjoying the warmth, comfort, and safety of traveling with a like-minded group and access to Indian food.
2024 TOUR DATES
April 18, 25
May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
June 6, 13, 20, 27
July 4, 11, 18, 25
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
September 5, 12, 19, 26
October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
November 7, 14
City Tour of New York (Guided)
Statue Of Liberty Park & Ferry Ride (Crown & Pedestal are not included)
SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
The Mills at Jersey Gardens
City Tour of Philadelphia (Guided)
Capital Wheel at National Harbor
City Tour of Washington DC. (Guided)
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Pennsylvania State Capitol Guided Tour (if open)
Hershey’s Chocolate World
Corning Museum of Glass
Niagara Falls By Night
Niagara Maid Of The Mist Boat Ride
Niagara Cave Of The Winds
Niagara Adventure Theater (IMAX Show)
New York City: New York Marriott Marquis
Washington D.C: Marriott Tysons Corner
Harrisburg: Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey
Niagara Falls: Sheraton Niagara Falls
6 nights in 4-star hotels.
2 Indian breakfasts & 4 American buffet breakfasts.
6 Indian dinners (choice of veg, non-veg & Jain).
Airport transfers on private basis upon arrival in New York and for departure from Buffalo.
Tour director (will meet at 7 p.m. on Day 1 and stay with the group until the end of Day 6).
Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary.
Tour will be conducted in a coach, minibus, or van depending upon the number of guests.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Domestic or International flights, Lunches (international vegetarian options will be available), Travel Insurance, Optional activities, Tips ($25 per person for the entire tour), Porterage and other services. Wi-Fi access is limited to the hotel lobbies.
Price per guest is based on accommodation for two adults in a double room.
Single travelers have to pay a $600 single room supplement to ensure a private room.
Children (2-9 years) will receive a 30% reduction in the tour price.
Three or four adults sharing a room will receive a 10% reduction in the tour price.
1. Pickup from JFK airport and LaGuardia (LGA) airport is complementary. Pickup from Newark (EWR) airport can be arranged upon request and will cost $45 (sedan: 2 guests) or $75 (van: up to 4 guests).
Note: After baggage claim, contact the driver to specify the meeting point. You also have the option to book a "Meet and Greet" service for an extra $45.
2. Cost of pre-night stay at New York Marriott Marquis: $185 per person (double occupancy) / $135 per person (triple occupancy). Single room cost is $340. Breakfast is not included. Price is valid for one night stay only.
3. Cost of post-night stay at Sheraton Niagara Falls: $135 per person (double occupancy) / $100 per person (triple occupancy). Single room cost is $240. Breakfast is included. Price is valid for one night stay only.
Travelers can book their flights on own with any airline of their choice. Suggested timings for arrival and departure are as follows:
Arrive at New York JFK between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.. If you arrive after 5 p.m. (for domestic arrivals) or 4 p.m. (international arrivals), you might miss the itinerary scheduled for Day 1.
Depart from Buffalo International airport (BUF) anytime after 8 a.m. (hotel checkout time is 11 a.m.).
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Booking: A $250 deposit per guest is required to reserve a place on the tour. The remaining balance must be paid at least 45 days prior to departure.
Cancellation: Reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 22 days before the scheduled tour date. For cancellations made between 21 and 11 days before the tour, we offer a 50% refund. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 10 days or less prior to tour departure.
Surcharge: A supplementary charge of $50 per person ($100 for single occupancy) is levied for bookings confirmed within ten days of the tour date. Additional charges may apply in cases where hotels are fully booked.
Please familiarize yourself with OpenWinds booking, payment, and refund conditions.