GOLDEN WEST COAST
7-day group tour of Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Universal Studios, Yosemite National Park, and San Francisco
From Las Vegas to San Francisco
Departure: Wednesdays from Las Vegas
Bold innovations, pristine wilderness, world famous theme parks and impossibly big skies await you in America’s West. This 7-day tour through the urban and natural wonders of California is a perfect way to explore the vast beauty of the U.S West while enjoying the warmth, comfort, and safety of traveling with a like-minded group and access to Indian food.
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN LAS VEGAS - THE 'V' SHOW
Arrive at Las Vegas International Airport to begin your West Coast tour. You will be met by our representative at the baggage claim area and transferred to your hotel. Situated in the heart of the Strip, Hotel Paris offers easy access to unique shows and outdoor shopping plazas, embodying the vibrancy of the City of Lights.
Check in to the hotel after 4 p.m. Due to wait times in individual check-in queues potentially lasting up to 2 hours, our representative will distribute room keys to guests in the lobby between 3:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. to avoid the inconvenience of waiting in line.
Meet your tour manager at 5:30 p.m. on the ground floor near the elevator to commence the tour.
Dinner will be served at an Indian restaurant, followed by The ‘V’ - The Ultimate Variety Show at either the V Theater or Saxe Theater in the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino at 8:30 p.m. This engaging and thrilling show offers an entertaining blend of high-energy specialty acts, daredevil stunts, and fast-paced performances from across the globe. Known for its non-stop action and variety, it has been acclaimed as the Best Las Vegas Show.
Note: If unable to attend, no refunds will be provided for missed shows. In the event of show cancellation, an alternate performance will be offered.
Upon show completion, you can walk back to Hotel Paris for overnight stay.
Accommodation, 2 Nights
Paris Las Vegas.
DAY 02: *OPTIONAL* GRAND CANYON TOUR - LAS VEGAS TOUR
Today is a free day to explore the attractions at Vegas on own. If you have booked your optional Grand Canyon tour or the optional Bryce Canyon & Zion National Park tour with us, our Tour director will drop you off at the pickup location for your tour at the hotel.
Join your Tour Manager for an evening meal at an Indian restaurant. Following dinner, experience the radiant allure of the renowned Las Vegas Strip tour, 'The Strip' aboard the coach. Get a fantastic view of the glitz and glamour of Vegas and visit its notable landmarks. Stop at the Fremont Street Experience to witness the dazzling Viva Vision Light Show, a spectacular sound and light presentation displayed on an enormous canopy screen featuring 12 million LEDs, with zip liners gliding overhead. Afterward, enjoy some leisure time to explore at your own pace.
Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
DAY 03: LOS ANGELES SIGHTSEEING
Check out from the hotel and after breakfast at an Indian restaurant, transfer to Los Angeles. En route, enjoy some retail therapy at Ontario Mills, one of the top shopping and tourist destinations in Southern California.
Proceed on an expert guided tour of Los Angeles with our experienced tour guide. Drive through many famous attractions, including the Avenue of Stars, Dolby theater and Rodeo Drive. Get your picture of the famous Hollywood sign from one of the vantage points.
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant before checking into your hotel for an overnight stay.
Accommodation, 1 Night
DAY 04: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - FRESNO
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Universal Studios to enjoy a day at the park. This sprawling amusement park with its thrilling theme rides, restaurants and shows also has one of the oldest real working movie studio in use and offers a unique & fun filled experience for the whole family.
Leave the park in the afternoon (at approximately 4 p.m.) to proceed to Fresno, CA. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant on the way. Stay overnight at Fresno.
Accommodation, 1 Night
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno.
DAY 05: YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK - SAN FRANCISCO
After breakfast, enjoy a scenic drive to Yosemite National Park (approximately 3 hours). This Park is the “Crown Jewel” of the United States National Parks system and one of the nation's most popular parks. Marvel at the breathtaking beauty around you and learn about the history, wildlife and geology of Yosemite Valley’s most famous sights.
Note: If faced with wildfires, snow, ice, road icing, or closures, we hold the right to temporarily modify the day's itinerary in the interest of guest safety. This might include omitting the Yosemite visit.
After the tour, drive to San Francisco (approximately 4.5 hours) and check in at the hotel. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant en route.
Stay overnight in San Francisco.
Accommodation, 2 Nights
San Francisco Marriott Marquis.
DAY 06: SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTSEEING WITH CRUISE
After breakfast, enjoy the amazing skyline of San Francisco on the exciting Bay Cruise offering spectacular views of the Golden Gate bridge, Alcatraz island, Bay Bridge, Downtown, and Marina.
After that, begin the city tour with a visit to The Flyer SF at Pier 39 for a fun and exciting interactive experience with the whole group. With motion seats, in-theatre special effects, live-action and computer-generated imagery to simulate flight, The Flyer SF gives a perfect introduction to San Francisco.
After a relaxed lunch, go on an expert guided city tour visiting the famous landmarks of the city including Fisherman’s Wharf, Nob hill, Financial district, Lombard Street, China Town and Golden Gate Bridge Park. Enjoy a spectacular view of San Francisco from Twin peaks, the two prominent hills with an elevation of about 925 feet (282 m) located near the geographic center of San Francisco and offering one of the best views of the city.
Experience an exciting ride on the famous San Francisco cable car, the world’s last manually operated Cable car system, for a ride like no other in the world (if operational).
In the evening, visit an Indian restaurant for a sumptuous dinner before returning to your hotel.
DAY 07: DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 a.m.). Transfer will be provided to SFO airport. If you have an early flight, please take a cab on own. Breakfast is not available if you are taking an early flight.
Things to Carry:
Raincoat or Umbrella (One for each guest).
Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
Tour Voucher containing essential contact numbers.
Credit card on the guest's name - Hotels accept International credit/debit cards such as Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover card for any incidental charges. The hotel will release the hold from the credit card within three weeks if there are no incidental charges. At checkout, all guests receive a zero balance statement.
- For passenger comfort, travel light (recommended luggage: One carry-on and One International size suitcase). The coach can accommodate only one large and one small bag per person.
- Hotel check-in time is 4 p.m., while check-out is 11 a.m.
- Porterage/Baggage Handling is not included. Guests requiring this service can contact the respective Hotel's bell desk and pay for it.
- The standard room features a king-size bed, with a maximum occupancy of 4 guests per room. Rooms accommodating three or four guests will be arranged with two double beds. Please note that the availability of bed types cannot be guaranteed and is subject to the hotel's availability. Rollaway beds are not permitted in rooms with two beds. Hotel pricing includes room rate, taxes, and breakfast (if applicable). Guests are responsible for any additional incidentals incurred at the Hotel.
- In certain cases, due to the dynamic nature of travel, the final selection of hotels might be subject to change to a similar alternative. We strive to ensure the best accommodations and will promptly update any alterations closer to the tour date.
- Hotels are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, government regulations, or orders; in such cases, passengers will be notified.
- Restaurants within walking distance from hotels at select locations. Seating on the bus is first come, first served.
- Coach size varies based on passenger numbers: 15-seater/25-seater/30-seater/55-seater. For van tours below 15 passengers, the Driver acts as a Tour leader.
- We are committed to inclusivity and strive to cater to the needs of all travelers. Unfortunately, the existing tour arrangements do not support assistance for guests with mobility impairments or those in need of wheelchair access, except for the accommodation of lightweight manual wheelchairs that can be stowed in the luggage hold, provided a family member accompanies to assist.
- Groups of 15 or less will have set menu Breakfast and Dinner (no buffet), brought to the table. Guests are requested to follow restaurant guidelines.
- We recommend booking flights with refundable fares and purchasing trip cancellation and interruption protection to help protect your travel arrangements against the unexpected.
- Political and religious discussions are discouraged during travel. This vacation package is open to everyone.
- Weather may vary depending on the travel month; ensure weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
2024 TOUR DATES
May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
June 5, 12, 19, 26
July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
August 7, 14, 21, 28
September 4, 11, 18, 25
October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
'V' - The Ultimate Variety Show
Tour of Las Vegas Strip
Grand Canyon Tour (optional)
Bryce Canyon & Zion National Park Tour (optional)
Shopping at Ontario Mills Outlet
City Tour Of Los Angeles (Guided)
Universal Studios (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
Yosemite National Park (photo stops)
The Flyer San Francisco
San Francisco Bay Cruise
City Tour Of San Francisco (Guided)
Free time at Fisherman's Wharf (if time permits)
Cable Car Ride (when operational)
Las Vegas: Paris Las Vegas
Los Angeles: Hilton Glendale
Fresno: Courtyard by Marriott Fresno
San Francisco: San Francisco Marriott Marquis
6 nights in 4-star hotels.
1 Indian breakfast (Day 3), 1 packed Indian breakfast (Day 2), and 4 American breakfasts.
6 Indian dinners (choice of veg, non-veg & Jain).
Airport transfers on private basis upon arrival in Las Vegas and for departure from San Francisco (SFO).
Tour director (will meet at 5:30 p.m. on Day 1 and stay with the group until the end of Day 6).
Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary.
Tour will be conducted in a coach, minibus, or van depending upon the number of guests.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Domestic or International flights, Lunches (international vegetarian options will be available), Travel Insurance, Optional tours and activities, Tips ($25 per person for the duration of the tour), Porterage and other services. Wi-Fi access is limited to the hotel lobbies.
Price per guest is based on accommodation for two adults in a double room.
Single travelers have to pay a $500 single room supplement to ensure a private room.
Children (2-9 years) will receive a 30% reduction in the tour price.
Three or four adults sharing a room will receive a 10% reduction in the tour price.
You can choose to purchase one of the following optional tours while booking your tour with us (the cost of the optional tour is not included in the tour price). Tours are operated by local tour operators and will have a mixed group.
1. Coach Tour of Grand Canyon West Rim with Skywalk ($195 per person)
Duration: 12-14 hours; Pick Up Time : 6 a.m. from hotel.
1-a. Add-on a helicopter ride (40 minutes) in the Canyon for $275 per person.
2. Air and Ground Tour of Grand Canyon West Rim with Skywalk ($425 per person)
Duration of Tour: 6 to 7 hours from hotel to hotel. Fly to the Grand Canyon West Rim aboard an elite airplane.
2-a. Add-on a helicopter ride (40 minutes) in the Canyon for $275 per person.
3. Coach Tour of Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks ($175 per person)
Duration: 12-14 hours; Pick Up Time : 6 a.m. from hotel.
4. Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Ride ($150 per person)
Duration: 12-15 minutes.
1. Cost of pre-night stay at Hotel Paris: $100 per person (double occupancy) / $75 per person (triple occupancy). Single room cost is $180. Breakfast is not included. Price is valid for one night stay only.
2. Cost of post-night stay at San Francisco Marriott Marquis: $140 per person (double occupancy) / $105 per person (triple occupancy). Single room cost is $260. Breakfast is included. Price is valid for one night stay only.
Travelers can book their flights on own with any airline of their choice. Suggested timing for arrival into Las Vegas LAS is between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. If you arrive later than 4 p.m, you might miss the itinerary scheduled for Day 1. Please note that there are no refunds or rescheduling options for missing any part of the itinerary.
Our representative will be at the Las Vegas airport's arrival baggage claim area, holding a sign with the guest's name, to assist in pick-up for both international and domestic arrivals.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Booking: A $250 deposit per guest is required to reserve a place on the tour. The remaining balance must be paid at least 45 days prior to departure.
Cancellation: Reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 22 days before the scheduled tour date. For cancellations made between 21 and 11 days before the tour, we can offer a 50% refund. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 10 days or less prior to tour departure.
Surcharge: A supplementary charge of $50 per person ($100 for single occupancy) is levied for bookings confirmed within ten days of the tour date. Additional charges may apply in cases where hotels are fully booked.
Please familiarize yourself with OpenWinds booking, payment, and refund conditions.