Ask a Question
7 days / 6 nights
Vancouver - Whistler - SunPeaks
Jasper - Banff - Calgary
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER (D)
Welcome to Vancouver!! From colorful downtown neighborhoods, to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore!
On arrival, our representative will meet you at the baggage claim area and transfer you to the hotel. Check into hotel (after 3 PM). Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant.
Proceed to Vancouver City. Visit Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall). The ride uses utilizes state-of-the-art technology with motion seating and special effects including wind, scents and mist combine to make you feel as if you truly are flying! On this incredible journey of discovery you’ll travel from coast to coast, covering more than 6,000 km – all of this while never leaving Vancouver!
On the way back to the hotel, enjoy the sights of Vancouver by the night. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 : WHISTLER DAY TRIP (B, D)
After breakfast, drive towards Whistler. En-route, have a quick photo stop at the 481 metre high Shannon Falls before arriving at Whistler, a pretty alpine village nestled under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village.
Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola ride to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes and snow-capped mountains. Gliding along the world’s longest unsupported span, Whistler’s Peak 2 Peak Gondola connects two side-by-side mountains—Whistler and Blackcomb—and is the longest and highest continuous lift of its kind. With incomparable views of the surrounding peaks, you’ll get some of the freshest mountain air and most spectacular vistas in all of British Columbia.
Visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge. One of Vancouver’s iconic destinations, Capilano Suspension Bridge walks you high above misty evergreens and frothing whitewater. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk.
End the day with a dinner at an Indian restaurant. Return to Vancouver for overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 : VANCOUVER SIGHTSEEING - SUNPEAKS (B, D)
After breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of Vancouver with an expert guide. A coastal seaport city in British Columbia, Vancouver is the third most populous metropolitan area in the country, and the most populous in Western Canada.
Explore the city’s downtown landmarks including Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, and the
bustling Robson Street shopping district. The Vancouver city tour also showcases Stanley Park, a sprawling 405 hectare of forest and nature located right in downtown Vancouver. Continue through English Bay, vibrant Granville Island, and the historic districts of Chinatown and Gastown.
After lunch drive to Sun Peaks, the famous Swiss-style alpine village of British Columbia. Arrive at this European-style village nestled in the center of three mountains for an overnight stay. Explore the resort on own. You can enjoy horse carriage rides, hiking trails, Sun peaks Village shopping etc. on your own.
End the day with dinner at Indian restaurant and turn in for an overnight stay.
DAY 04 : SUNPEAKS - JASPER (B, D)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast and drive towards Jasper. After a quick stop at Mt. Robson, drive along the Yellowhead Highway to experience the majesty and beauty of this imposing mountain, which, at 3594 meters, is the tallest mountain in the Canadian Rockies.
Upon arrival at Jasper, you will have some free time to explore the town. With only two main thoroughfares, Patricia St and Connaught Dr, holding the lion's share of businesses, you can easily explore Jasper on foot in half an hour. Sit on the lawn outside the early 20th-century log cabin at the heart of town, meditate on the murmur of the freight trains running by, and soak up the unhurried vibe. You really couldn't ask for a friendlier, more relaxing base for exploring the awe-inspiring wilderness that surrounds you.
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Jasper.
Add-On: The Jasper (summer) Planetarium & Telescope Experience COMBO
(USD 59 per adult / USD 28 per child)
Jasper is the world's largest and most accessible dark sky preserve, and also one of the smallest towns in North America with its own planetarium. Enjoy an entertaining, fun filled evening of astronomy. This full program includes both the Planetarium Experience and Telescope Experience.
Transportation: On a first-come, first-served basis. Visitors without access to transportation who wish to come to Planetarium may take the Fairmont shuttle to our location at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge at no charge. Please NOTE: the Fairmont shuttle runs during the day and far enough into the evening for you to take the shuttle to Jasper Park Lodge for any of our Planetarium ONLY time slots (and afternoon COMBO time slots) OR a few hours early for a meal or drinks before your planetarium booking and then take a return shuttle back into town. For our 10 pm Planetarium & Telescope COMBO tour, Fairmont shuttles can be taken to the planetarium but do not run after. Those without vehicles needing to travel back into town after our COMBO tour may take a taxi, such as with Caribou Cabs (approx $24).
DAY 05 : JASPER - COLUMBIA ICE FIELDS - BANFF (B, D)
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Banff. On the way stop at Athabasca Falls, the most powerful falls in the Rockies set against a pretty mountain backdrop.
Journey along the Icefields Parkway, one of world’s most scenic mountain roadways and the route to over one hundred visible glaciers, turquoise lakes and rushing waterfalls. Visit the Columbia Ice field and experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick.
Enjoy the awesome Glacier Skywalk, a 1-hour experience which combines a perfect balance of breathtaking views of alpine and glacial vistas, interpretive story-telling and an exciting walk on a glass-floored observation platform 918 feet (280 metres) over spectacular glacier-formed valleys and rushing waterfalls.
After lunch on own, proceed to Banff. Enjoy an orientation tour of Banff where you will also visit the Surprise corner on Tunnel Mountain Road where you will be swept away by the sudden appearance and incredible view of the Banff Springs Hotel. The beautiful building known as the “Castle Of The Rockies” sits in the backdrop of Sulphur Mountain while in the foreground the majestic Bow River cascades down into the Bow Falls. This famous and iconic view of the hotel is promoted all over the world since the late 1800’s.
Continue to Tunnel Mountain Drive, where you can enjoy views of the town, and Bow Falls. End
your day at Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka(“ Water of the Spirits”).
Add-On: Banff Gondola Ride (USD 52 per person)
Please try and book ahead as seats might be limited.
Ride a gondola to the top of the 7,500-ft Sulphur Mountain where you can experience a bird's eye view of the six mountain ranges of the Banff National Park. Witness breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks.
Drive back to Banff. Upon arrival, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian restaurant. Check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Banff (Canmore).
DAY 06 : BANFF - CALGARY SIGHTSEEING (B, D)
Get an early start today and drive to Lake Louise. Lake Louise is a hamlet known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Considered by many to be the crown jewel of Banff National Park, Lake Louise is one of the Rockies' most spectacular sights, one that has captured the imaginations of mountaineers, artists and visitors for more than a century.
After breakfast, take the Lake Louise Gondola Ride - a relaxing 14-minute ride providing incredible views of the majestic Rocky Mountain, wildflowers, natural springs and maybe even some wildlife. Once at the top, visit the Wildlife Interpretation Centre where you will discover what makes life in the National Park uniquely spectacular.
Later, relax in the famous Chateau or just take a stroll through the grounds breathing in the fresh mountain air. Surrounded by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the iconic Chateau Lake Louise on the shores of Lake Louise in the heart of Banff National Park is one of the most photographed destinations on earth.
Drive back to Banff and spend some free time before proceeding to Calgary. Upon arrival, enjoy a quick photo stop at Calgary Olympic Park and Calgary Tower.
End the day with a delectable Indian dinner while celebrating the beginning of new friendships. Overnight stay at Calgary.
DAY 07 : CALGARY - DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel (before 11 am) and transfer to the airport via the complimentary hotel shuttle for departure. The shuttle operates from 5AM to 9PM.
If you have an early flight & the shuttle is not operational, please take a cab on own. Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
• Price per person is based on two adults traveling together and sharing a room.
• 20% price reduction will apply to third and fourth adults occupying a room.
• Single travelers will have to pay an additional $400 single supplement.
• Child (2 - 11 years) must share a room with adults.
• There is no charge for infants (0 - 23 months) to join the tour.
• Maximum occupancy per room is four persons (including infants). See the FAQ for information on room types and occupancy rules.
• Travelers are allowed one piece of luggage per person (big suitcase) and one carry on.
• For small groups (less than 10 guests), the tour manager will be driving the group.
• Dinners will be at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option.
• Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
• Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
• In the summer, you might experience beautiful warm summer weather but it is possible to have winter conditions in any season. Please bring along comfortable walking or hiking shoes and jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, insect repellent and hand sanitizer.
• In the Fall, since we don't do any special activities on our tour, we recommend bringing along winter lightweight footwear that effectively keeps your feet dry and warm, winter jacket, a warm cap and gloves, sunglasses and hand sanitizer.
• Any special disability requirements should be made aware at the time of booking. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but cannot be held responsible in the event we are unable to do so.
• Surcharge of $15 per person is applicable for bookings made less than 10 days prior to tour departure
• There is no refund for any missed portion of the tour.
• Please note that some of the rooms may not have coffee/tea makers. Assigning rooms is at Hotel’s discretion.
• Wi-Fi Internet service is provided by the Hotels and Coach company (available in 55 seater coaches only). We are not responsible for any lapse in service.
• In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of similar category .
• The routing of this Tour may be amended due to operational reasons. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Cancellation and Refunds
• Customers who cancel at least 21 days prior to departure will receive a 100% refund.
• Customers who cancel 20-7 days prior to departure can choose to either receive a 50% refund or receive a voucher for 100% of the payment made. The voucher can be used as payment towards booking a tour of similar or higher value. It must be redeemed for reserving a tour departing in the same year as your original date of departure.
• No refund will be provided to customers who cancel less than 7 days prior to departure or were a no-show.
• A fee of $50 will be charged to process a cancellation.
VANCOUVER : Pacific Gateway Hotel or similar
KAMLOOPS : Sun Peaks Grand Resort or similar
JASPER : Mountain Park Lodges, Overlander Mountain Lodge or similar
CANMORE : Quality Inn Chateau Canmore, Canmore Inn & Suites or similar
CALGARY : Element Calgary Airport or similar
FlyOver Canada Experience
(Please note that children must be at least 102cm (40") tall)
Capilano Suspension Bridge
City Tour of Vancouver
Peak 2 peak Gondola Ride at Whistler
Mt. Robson Provincial Park
Columbia Ice Fields Adventure
Lake Louise Gondola Ride
Chateau Lake Louise
Note: Third and fourth adults occupying a room will get price reduction of 20%. Single travelers will have to pay an additional $400 supplement
Airport transfers (on private basis from YVR and by hotel shuttle to YYC)
6 American Buffet Breakfasts
6 sumptuous Indian Dinners (veg/jain/non veg)
Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary
Free Wi-Fi Internet at Hotels
Tour will be conducted in a Bus or Van depending upon the number of people on the tour
What's Not Included
Domestic or International Airfare
Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
Any other items not mentioned in this itinerary
Travel and Medical Insurance
Tips To The Driver